Thursday, July 23, 2009

i need a vacation

it has been a crazy week. a week filled with unexpected events. a week full of change. these changes have worn me out and it's time for a vacation.

last night i was able to fly to corpus to spend some time with my parents. my dad picked me up from the airport and we met my mom at a seafood restaurant (waterstreet) in downtown corpus for dinner. the food was amazing. here's a picture of my bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp... i didn't get a picture of the seafood-stuffed quesadillas, but they were equally amazing! if you know me, you know that i'm kind of a foodie... so the food was a great way to start my vacation!


i'm not sure what today holds, but i foresee a nap in my future. i do know that i'll be picking up my dad for lunch. we're going to chick-fil-a so that he can try the new chick-fil-a sauce, he's a little behind the times. so i must do what any good daughter would do... and introduce him! should be fun. i'm sure i'll post more later.